Proven Process for Changing Habits.
Outcome Visioning for Motivation.
Change Your Habits and Change Your Life.
Stop or Start Habits with Outcome Visioning is not just another self-help book that tells you what you are doing wrong and what you should be doing. It provides a practical guide to show you how to achieve your habit-change goals. The book also introduces Outcome Visioning, a technique that provides the motivation needed for sustainable habit change. It captures the power of meditation, hypnosis, affirmations, and creative visualization. Stop or Start Habits with Outcome Visioning will help change your habits and change your life when other approaches have not because it offers you the following:
- A practical, step-by-step, proven guide for changing habits adapted from the leading research and updated with the latest techniques.
- Outcome Visioning to help you sustain your changes.
- Several new techniques, including ones to help you keep from relapsing.
- Concise content so the book can be read in one or two sittings.
- An easy-to-follow program that takes only 10 to 15 minutes a day to implement once the habit-change plan is developed.
- Focus on 17 areas of habits: healthy eating, health and fitness, general health, inner-self, general well-being, relationships, money management, effective communication, sex, spiritual growth, positive parenting, children and teens, separation and divorce, dating, career development, leisure and travel, and the environment.
- More than 200 bad habits to stop and 400 good habits to start to improve your life in ways you may not even realize.
- Tips on how to help others change habits.
- Examples throughout the book to show you how to formulate your habit-change plan. See how Debbie, Sally, and Adam develop their complete step-by-step plans for healthy eating, self-esteem, and anger management, respectively.
- Action steps at the end of chapters so you can build your plan as you go along.
- More support than any book of its kind including a blog, a newsletter, and videos. Additional information and support are available from the author, Dave Sellars, PhD (aka Dr Habits®).
Changing habits is a means to an end. The real focus of this book is to help establish a more successful, fulfilling, and happier life for you and your loved ones.
Dr Habits® – Life Coach
Learn why Dave Sellars, PhD is uniquely qualified to write this book.